Thursday, July 7, 2011

Surgery

Holden went into surgery about 45 minutes ago. They'll attempt to place catheters for dialysis (which he desperately needs), and also check his upper and lower bowels to make sure he doesn't have dead tissue causing the sepsis in his body. The nurse just updated me, and he's still stable so far. They are attempting to place one of the catheters now.

We are so grateful for the many, many prayers lifting our little man, and we ask that you continue them. He's in a bad place right now, but he is strong. He is a fighter, and always has been. We know that miracles have been worked through him in the past... We can only pray for one more.

7 comments:

  1. I hope and pray you continue to stay strong, be courageous, and continue to fight. Stay strong little man ... thank you for keeping us all updated regarding Holden's status.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for your sweet baby since reading your blog last night. Your faith is inspirational. We recently went through a situation where we thought we may lose our twins in utero & God intervened. He is so faithful & promises not to leave you or forsake you. He loves Holden more than you can even imagine loving him! I'll continue to be praying & get as many prayer warriors on it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your family! We Love you Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend sent me an e-mail with a link to your blog and asked me to pray for you and your family. My heart goes out to you and your entire family. You all will be in my prayers, especially Holden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend sent out a prayer request for your family. My prayers are with you and your precious son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad, its really being painful for whats going on but still you have to stay brave against that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well a Lott of prayers from me for this sweet guy. I believe things will be fine and again he will be playing with his toys.

    ReplyDelete