Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 90

I don't have time to post a detailed update, but just wanted to let those of you who are asking about Holden know that he's still about the same. He's not throwing up as much in the afternoons now, but nights and mornings are still pretty rough on him. One of the new meds they're using for motility is working as far as giving him bad and frequent diapers, but it hasn't seemed to help much with the vomiting. The drug is also causing painful stomach cramps, so we've traded one evil for another.

He had an impromptu early birthday party today, and his room was packed with people and presents. So he's had a pretty decent afternoon today. I'll post a more detailed update when I get a chance, maybe when my husband comes back after the weekend to give me a break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment