Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 143- Homeward Bound

We've spent the past 24 hours preparing to take our baby home, and it has been a whirlwind! We have all of the supplies we'll need (hopefully), and we've consulted with our many different teams of doctors to set up appointments in the next few weeks. I'm in the process of packing up the last of our things now, and we're hoping to get to leave after his "going home" party at noon. (One of the doctors brought cupcakes for a party... I think everyone else is just as excited as we are!) I'm sure today will be bittersweet, as we've lived here for so long, but I'm looking forward to getting to know our home again! I won't be able to blog daily, since our internet connection at home is sketchy at best, but I will try to update as often as possible. As always, thank you all for your support, encouragement and prayers. We've appreciated all of you, more than you could know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment