Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pictures.... Many, many pictures

I was thinking that there are a lot of people reading this blog who aren't on Facebook, so you may not have seen any pictures of Holden when he doesn't have tubes running out of every inch of his body. So here are some of my favorites... I had trouble narrowing them down. :) (And I'm going to have to do the same thing for my girls too... I ran across hundreds of great pictures of them as well!) But first, a couple of new pictures from today... He was sitting up in bed and making the funniest faces!

Another one of our favorite nurses, Stephanie
 I don't know what this face is, but it makes me laugh!















 I love this face. "Get that freaking camera out of my face mom."

 Planning his attack?








 His first procedure, the heart cath, in September... He was still happy, even with all of that in him!

1 comment: