Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 114

I think perhaps this post should have been titled "How to Lose Friends and Alienate Doctors". Evidently I needed to act like a toddler to get my way. My temper tantrum yesterday morning didn't win me any fans with our current group of doctors (I'm assuming this based on the fact that they didn't come by to see us today), but it did seem to get the ball rolling a bit in other areas. The GI doctors came back in today, and between the two that we spoke with, I think we have the beginnings of a plan. We're going to be running quite a few more tests over the next week, to see if we can better pinpoint what's causing all of Holden's issues. We may or may not learn anything, but at least I'll feel like we're making some progress. (Or at least effort.) I won't go into all of the testing details now, but I'll update more as he has them. I'm praying for answers, or at least some insight... I would love to have both!

And sweet Ren has posted more of Holden's photos on her Facebook page. I'm tagged in a few of them, but if we aren't friends on Facebook you can go to Ren's page to view them. I think they're pretty fabulous, but I'm not at all biased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment